Solved

All of those dots are stops where you can get off, right?

Dumb question, I know. But I just wanna make sure. All of those dots are stops where you can get off, right? I need to take a train to Köeln from Berlin but I need to take the train that goes to Bonn-Bad and I just wanna make sure that I can actually get off in Köeln haha. 

icon

Best answer by AnnaB 24 May 2022, 10:24

View original

4 replies

Hej. Note that IN Tysklan the main stasjonen is always HBF=Hautpbahnhof.

Bad Godesberg is a local/small suburban stop, there are probably works on that day that this train is diverted. Normally they never stop there. Samma like ta toget till Trondheim and get off @ Hamar.

Its DE so be prepared for delays and last minute changes.

IF you travel a bit more in DE from june: read about the 9€ monthly ticket for ALL local transit, bustram, local train for till end of month.

Yeah I get that, even if it was diverted though, it doesn’t really matter since it will arrive and stop in Koln before Bad-Godesberg.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hej. Note that IN Tysklan the main stasjonen is always HBF=Hautpbahnhof.

Bad Godesberg is a local/small suburban stop, there are probably works on that day that this train is diverted. Normally they never stop there. Samma like ta toget till Trondheim and get off @ Hamar.

Its DE so be prepared for delays and last minute changes.

IF you travel a bit more in DE from june: read about the 9€ monthly ticket for ALL local transit, bustram, local train for till end of month.

Yes, all the dots are stops where you can board or leave train. And for the domestic high speed trains in Germany you don’t need a reservation.

Thank you! I was like 99,9% sure but it’s nice to get confirmation. I’m glad I figured this out now though cause I wouldn’t want to be at a station somewhere looking for a train to Koln and it says Bonn-Bad, y’know? Especially since this isn’t the only train I’ll be taking that on the station board it says something else, I’m also taking a train from Nice to Lyon but the station board says that that train is going to Sarsbourg. Of course the train numbers would match but still.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Yes, all the dots are stops where you can board or leave train. And for the domestic high speed trains in Germany you don’t need a reservation.