Solved

All of those dots are stops where you can get off, right?

Dumb question, I know. But I just wanna make sure. All of those dots are stops where you can get off, right? I need to take a train to Köeln from Berlin but I need to take the train that goes to Bonn-Bad and I just wanna make sure that I can actually get off in Köeln haha. 

icon

Best answer by AnnaB 24 May 2022, 10:24

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Yes, all the dots are stops where you can board or leave train. And for the domestic high speed trains in Germany you don’t need a reservation.

Yes, all the dots are stops where you can board or leave train. And for the domestic high speed trains in Germany you don’t need a reservation.

Thank you! I was like 99,9% sure but it’s nice to get confirmation. I’m glad I figured this out now though cause I wouldn’t want to be at a station somewhere looking for a train to Koln and it says Bonn-Bad, y’know? Especially since this isn’t the only train I’ll be taking that on the station board it says something else, I’m also taking a train from Nice to Lyon but the station board says that that train is going to Sarsbourg. Of course the train numbers would match but still.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hej. Note that IN Tysklan the main stasjonen is always HBF=Hautpbahnhof.

Bad Godesberg is a local/small suburban stop, there are probably works on that day that this train is diverted. Normally they never stop there. Samma like ta toget till Trondheim and get off @ Hamar.

Its DE so be prepared for delays and last minute changes.

IF you travel a bit more in DE from june: read about the 9€ monthly ticket for ALL local transit, bustram, local train for till end of month.

Hej. Note that IN Tysklan the main stasjonen is always HBF=Hautpbahnhof.

Bad Godesberg is a local/small suburban stop, there are probably works on that day that this train is diverted. Normally they never stop there. Samma like ta toget till Trondheim and get off @ Hamar.

Its DE so be prepared for delays and last minute changes.

IF you travel a bit more in DE from june: read about the 9€ monthly ticket for ALL local transit, bustram, local train for till end of month.

Yeah I get that, even if it was diverted though, it doesn’t really matter since it will arrive and stop in Koln before Bad-Godesberg.