Solved

Booking reservations Prague - Krakow not possible

Hi I'm trying to look at a booking reservation for prague to krakow in july and it is coming up with prices unavailable. I have looked on the CD website and it also says there are no reservations available even though it is 61 days until the date of departure and before this is i could see the train information. I am trying to book a night train so i do need to have a reservation but am wondering if it is sold out and how it could possibly be as it isn’t even less than 60 days prior to the train departure date. Please help me !!

icon

Best answer by MartinM 13 May 2022, 09:29

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi Emma,

I can find for a random date (7th July) in July reservations for this nighttrain:

Could you tell the exact date of your trip to be able to check if there is really nothing to reserve on your day of travelling?

Hi the date we are after is the 14th of july and i  checked on CD and it says it is all sold out but it says on this website you cant book 60 days prior so I'm really confused

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi the date we are after is the 14th of july and i  checked on CD and it says it is all sold out but it says on this website you cant book 60 days prior so I'm really confused

Yeah, in that case you should wait two more days and then the sale should open. I can book now tickets until 12th of July… so on Sunday you should be able to book for the 14th July ;-).
The train is for sure NOT sold out yet.

Okay thank you for the reassurance youve been very helpful