Solved

Booking train reservations for France, all full?

• 25 April 2022
  • 1 reply

Is it still to early? (Going 30th May...)

I have planned all the trips, paid for the interrail pass and used the my rail planner to plan which trains to book. It passed me onto a different website to book and says for any and all trains for where we are going, no matter the time or day cant be booked. I am getting worried as its getting closer and has been saying this for a while now. 

This is the message for every single train and there are no trains when I have searched no reservations needed.

‘Prices unavailable

No price results were found for this connection. It is possible that all pass holder seats are sold out. Please try searching for another connection or check 'More information' and try other ways to book this seat reservation. If no pass holder seats are available anymore you need to buy a separate full fare ticket to board.’

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 25 April 2022, 12:53

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

From your description, it sounds like you were checking for reservations on the Interrail website.

If this is for domestic journeys in France, then you should be aware of a long-standing issue on the Interrail website: it does not show 20€ reservations when 10€ reservations are sold out and will show the messages you see.

You can book these reservations:

If you're not looking for French domestic journeys, please specify which train(s) exactly: origin, destination, date, departure time.