Solved

Can't find the reservation I purchased in the app.

• 19 January 2022
  • 3 replies

• Right on track
  • 3 replies

Hello everyone !

I should start travelling with Interrail in February and I’m just starting booking my trips.I found the first trip I want to take in the reservation booking tool on the Interrail website and paid for the connections that require a reservation, but I can’t find this journey in the app. For now I have added all connections manually, but how can I link them with the reservations I made ? And for the ones that don’t need any reservation, will it be enough to just have added them manually in the app ?
Thank you so much for your help !

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 19 January 2022, 17:01

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

You don’t have to add the reservation to the app. You show your Interrail Pass on the app (you have to show the generated QR-Code for this trip) and the reservation for the ticket check. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Reservations are not linked to anything in the app. You can also buy a paper reservation from a ticket office and travel with that in combination with your Interrail.

You don’t have to add the reservation to the app. You show your Interrail Pass on the app (you have to show the generated QR-Code for this trip) and the reservation for the ticket check. 

Reservations are not linked to anything in the app. You can also buy a paper reservation from a ticket office and travel with that in combination with your Interrail.

Thank you you both, everything’s clear !