Solved

Can't find the reservation I purchased in the app.

• 19 January 2022
  • 3 replies

• Right on track
  • 3 replies

Hello everyone !

I should start travelling with Interrail in February and I’m just starting booking my trips.I found the first trip I want to take in the reservation booking tool on the Interrail website and paid for the connections that require a reservation, but I can’t find this journey in the app. For now I have added all connections manually, but how can I link them with the reservations I made ? And for the ones that don’t need any reservation, will it be enough to just have added them manually in the app ?
Thank you so much for your help !

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 19 January 2022, 17:01

View original

3 replies

You don’t have to add the reservation to the app. You show your Interrail Pass on the app (you have to show the generated QR-Code for this trip) and the reservation for the ticket check. 

Reservations are not linked to anything in the app. You can also buy a paper reservation from a ticket office and travel with that in combination with your Interrail.

Thank you you both, everything’s clear !

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Reservations are not linked to anything in the app. You can also buy a paper reservation from a ticket office and travel with that in combination with your Interrail.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

You don’t have to add the reservation to the app. You show your Interrail Pass on the app (you have to show the generated QR-Code for this trip) and the reservation for the ticket check.