Solved

With mobile pass I thought no tickets would be send by post - also reservations

Hi !

I’m new to the interrail community and I don’t understand the reservation process. 

I thought that with the mobile pass no tickets would need to be sent to me by post. However now that I try to make reservations via the interrail website some options appear marked as ‘delivered by post’, namely polish trains.

Does it mean that I cannot book those online and have them on my phone but need to wait for them to be delivered to me at home ? 

Is it possible to make the reservation online via the interrail website and retrieve it physically once in a polish train stations ?

Thank you in advance for your help <3 

icon

Best answer by AnnaB 28 June 2022, 23:39

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

The reservations, when and if, needed are separate from your pass (your ticket). No reservations will show in the app.

There are several ways to make reservations and the advice from the experienced travellers in the Community is to use other ways to make reservations than the Interrail/Eurail website. You can look at the guide in the link:

https://community.eurail.com/train-connections-reservations-47/how-to-get-reservations-105

If you, after having looked at the guide, have questions about how to make specific reservation, please give your travel details (departure date, time and route) preferably in a new topic, and you will get advice. 

Thank you so so much for your reply! You're a savior