Solved

Email confirmation of seats reservation never received

• 11 July 2022
  • 5 replies

I booked the train tickets for my trip last night. I'm leaving in 3 days. 
The payment seems to have gone through but I still don't receive any confirmation emails with my tickets. 

What can I do? 

icon

Best answer by AnnaB 11 July 2022, 14:48

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

What route, date and time did you book? Was is at the Interrail/Eurail website?

Thanks for your answer !

I book different trains from Grenoble to Zurich, Vienne, Budapest, Lubjana, Milan and Montpellier. Everything from the 14th to the 21 of july. 

And yes I book on the Interrail/Eurail website !

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

What does it say under "Reservations" on your Interrail account?

“You have no current reservation” 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Ok. Then you will eventually get your money refunded from Interrail/Eurail. Normally you would get an email saying that something went wrong with your reservation. 

You need to make new reservations and the advice from the experienced travellers in the community is to only make reservations through the Interrail/Eurail website if no other option is available. 

Reservations 

The advice from the experienced travellers in the community is to use other ways to make reservations than the Interrail/Eurail website.  You can look at the guide in the link:

https://community.eurail.com/train-connections-reservations-47/how-to-get-reservations-105

If you, after having looked at the guide, have questions about how to make specific reservation, please give your travel details (departure date, time and route) preferably in a new topic, and you will get advice.

Please note that Interrail/Eurail charges an extra fee of 2 EUR per person and ticket in addition to the fee for the seat reservation.