Solved

Error when entering travelers - info not correct but it is

• 29 September 2021
  • 2 replies

when attempting to enter travelers in order to make seat reservations I receive error “you information does not match please check confirmation email for correct information” 

The information I am entering is correct. I do have the passes entered and activated on the app however to make seat reservations I am required to enter travelers with information...I can’t get this.

HELP! I am traveling on Tuesday and really need reservations for my train for the morning I arrive.

icon

Best answer by Nanja 1 October 2021, 11:16

View original

2 replies

Thank you Nanja….I had messages and emails sent many times with Help all over them and I did receive a message from someone in your company who did help with exactly what you suggested.

Thank you kindly!

Alisa

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi, this seems to be related to an issue on our side. Apologies for the inconvenience. As a workaround you'll need to manually create a trip and add travellers. Try adding it via the mobile pass option. If this isn't working, you can add it as a paper pass. You will be asked for a Pass Cover number,so please send me a private message with your order number so that I can provide you with one.