Group reservation

• 29 August 2021
  • 4 replies

Hi all,

My friends and I would like to reserve seats for multiple trains together. I've tried adding them to my trip but when I do so I get an error message (see below). 
I've emailed customer service but so far without any response. Anybody has any idea how to fix this? I've seen several question on this topic, perhaps @Nanja could help?

Thanks!

Charlotte

4 replies

Update: 

I’ve tried again and now I don’t get the error message anymore. However when I fill in the email address and order number, nothing seems to happen. My friends don’t receive an email and they are not added to my trip either.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi Charlotte,

What is your order number so that we can find the message you sent to our customer service and help you add your companions?

Hi Charlotte,

What is your order number so that we can find the message you sent to our customer service and help you add your companions?

My order number is IN30291375

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi Charlotte, due to holiday leave I was unable to reply to your message myself, unfortunately. But I am happy to see you received a reply from my colleague Leo. I trust this has been solved in the meantime. If not, do not hesitate to let me know. Happy Tuesday! :smile: