How to get Reservations :)

Show first post

82 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

uff!! Muchísimas gracias!, pero para quienes no clnocemos y no estamos scostumbrados a este trajín de requisitos, esto suena muy complicado!! Llego a pensar que haber adquirido nuestro pase global 15 días en 2 meses puede resultar en un error más caro que barato! ¿no existe una agencia de turismo que a quienes procedemos de américa nos faciliten ese trámite (de reserva de asientos) de forma completa (para todos nuedtroy trayectos) de una sola vez y en un solo sitio? Pensé que Eurail lo haría como un valor agregado a su servicio! Ahora me temo haber adquirido noletos de tren que posiblemente lleguen a no poderse usar por lo complicado de trámites de reserva de asientos. ¿Hay alguna solución más simple a este tema, que a los turísta de otro continente nos resulte menos complicado y más económico??? por supiesto, Gracias por todo du esfuerzo, dedicación y trabajo para buscar orientarnos!!! Un abrazo cordial!!! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Piga Fredy As mentioned above several times, please ask your question(s) in a separate topic, so this topic remains a topic with information about reservations only.

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

ya lo he hecho! muchas gracias!!! 

Hello, I have a question for a reservation with the OBB  from Venice to Innsbruck. After following the instructions posted here I get two options, to pay 20 EUR, or to choose the option: “ticket already exists”  and pay only 3 EUR  for a reservation. My question is if my Eurorail pass counts already as a ticket? or If have to pay the 20 EUR. The 20 EUR option has the “applicable discount: Eurorail pass” applied to it. So i don’t get the difference.  Or which one I’m supposed to choose. 

Here is option 1:

Here option 2:

Thank you!!! 

To Make Reservations in Greece via Email

I don’t want to mess up this overview, but don’t see another way than replying in this topic - So you may delete my remark and add it it to the original post 

Thanks for your explanation. So I followed the steps (little change in website; there are 2 forms now: generaal info and complaints) and got an answer back: Unfortunately I can’t make reservations this way. I have to do it locally at the train station. So we will see next week - I hope I can do at least all my reservations at 1 place

I’m not sure if anyone else has posted this, but there’s this website through ItaliaRail that allows you to book reservations for Italy trains with the EuRail pass. It specifies the trains where you need a reservation or not and the times are more extensive than on any other site I’ve checked.

https://partners.italiarail.com/default?force_pass=true&aff=EURAIL

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

For Italy it is best to use tickets.oebb.at : no booking fee at all. Add Interrail/Eurail as a discount and select one-way tickets.

The only exception is domestic night trains which are best bought on italiarail.com