Solved

I cannot find any trains in Croatia in advance

• 3 January 2023
  • 2 replies

Hey, I am planning to travel to Croatia soon bit I can’t find any connections to or from Croatia in the interrail app. I was able to plan a trip through Croatia in Dezember in the app but now when I try to search the trip again the app says there are no trains for that route. Does anyone know why there are no connections for Croatia in the interrail app ?

icon

Best answer by Malte Böllert 4 January 2023, 14:19

View original

2 replies

Badge

Installiere dir die DB Navigations App, die hat auch für die Großteil der europäischen Länder alle Züge für die kommenden Monate. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Again; as so often, thats waaaaaaaaaaay too early now. Be happy if the LOCAL site of the railways even has info for the next 2-3 monthes. Dont panick or sweat: as such the service hardly changes, so simply use a samedayofweek for global rough planning. Dec is not soon for me-but perhaps this was an error?

A 2nd reason might simply be that you look for towns you have read glorious reports of in some mag or TV-simply has no trains at all. Dubrovnik f.e. There simply are not that may raillines there and the service they do have tends also to be rather sparse. As a general rule BUSes are far more frequent and faster too over there-trains can only win some custom by being quite cheap.

Forget even sing that app of Eurail for planning-outofdate. use a general one like bahn.com, first choice is always that of local railway.