Solved

Last minute Eurostar reservations - page says ''no information''

I may have left it too late to book Eurostar  reservations for early June returning from Paris to London: the reservations page says 'no information'.  Is it possible to buy last minute reservations at the station in Paris, maybe as a result of passenger cancellations? 

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 3 May 2022, 17:31

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I may have left it too late to book Eurostar  reservations for early June returning from Paris to London: the reservations page says 'no information'.  Is it possible to buy last minute reservations at the station in Paris, maybe as a result of passenger cancellations? 

That is highly unlikely. Pass holder seats are quota controlled and sell out before the train is full. Even if there are some cancellations, there probably won't be enough to make pass holder seats available again.

When would you like to travel? "Early June” is a bit vague, but I'm guessing in or around Whitsun weekend?

In any case, available seats are most easily checked via Belgian railways. It will only show trains with available pass holder seats. Click on Earlier/Later, repeatedly if necessary, to find the first available seats.

If nothing is available from Paris, then try from Brussels or Lille, depending on where you're travelling from.

Thank you for this information. We need a train around 12.30 or later on 4 June. Will we now have to buy a full fare then? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

The only available train Paris - London on 4 June is at 8:13.

The only available train Lille - London on 4 June is at 15:30, as you can see using the link I posted.

The only available TGV from Paris that leaves after 12:30 and arrives in Lille before 15:30 leaves Paris Nord at 12:46, arriving in Lille Flandres at 13:48, check here. You'll need to go to Lille Europe (10 min. walk) and check in (closes 30 min. before departure).

Book ASAP, especially the Eurostar.