Solved

London to Paris Eurostar reservation

• 11 October 2021
  • 5 replies

I’m trying to book Eurostar from London to Paris in early March but it says “fares have not been received from carrier.” Any ideas what this means? It’s less than 5 months away, and I thought reservations would be available by now.

icon

Best answer by seewulf 11 October 2021, 15:57

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Yeah Eurostar usually can be reserved up to 11months in advance but due the pandemic they closed almost all trains for reservations until Eurostar is sure the trains will operate :)

B-Europe offer a special website for Thalys and Eurostar reservations but they charge a higher service fee (4€) than Interrail/Eurail (2€) :) https://www.b-europe.com/EN/Booking/Pass#TravelWish

@rvdborgt
posted weeks ago a link to reserve directly via Eurostar itself (they hide the option on their page but it´s still possible if you have the direct link  :D )

Thank you, seewulf. When I go to Eurostar site they have reservations available for March. It’s just when I try to book it through Eurail that it’s unavailable…

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@tmdess 

Eurostar still offer Reservations for Eurail users but they hide the option for some reason :/

The secret Eurostar EurailReservation page.

Thanks. I tried it, and entered my dates, but at checkout it shows the wrong dates. I may just cancel my Eurail pass and buy tickets through Eurostar.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks. I tried it, and entered my dates, but at checkout it shows the wrong dates. I may just cancel my Eurail pass and buy tickets through Eurostar.

Which website did you try? Normal Eurostar tickets will be more expensive.