Solved

No schedule yet for trains in Serbia from 13. Dec onwards?

• 22 November 2022
  • 3 replies

There are still no trains scheduled in Serbia from 13. Dec onwards. 

Departures from Belgrade Central, 13-12-2022

Does anyone know why that is, or when a new schedule will be published?

Specifically, I would like to know if the train from Belgrade to Bar is going to continue or not. 

icon

Best answer by mcadv 22 November 2022, 11:46

View original

3 replies

Thanks for your replies. I understood that there is a timetable change, I’m just surprised that there is no new schedule yet, three weeks ahead of the switch. How much longer do they want to wait?

But thanks for your suggestions, I will plan ahead and consider fallback options like busses. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

IT is from 12/12-the main timetable change day, as we have been telling here by now like 123456 times.

And as we have told you multiple times, timetable change this year is on 11 December.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

IT is from 12/12-the main timetable change day, as we have been telling here by now like 123456 times. Serb Voz is never so quick with it-plus that in practice its often more fantasy as real.

The overnite to the black mountains (cerna gora) is in winter said to be only overnite and I saw a recent report there was also some block on the single line-some accident or whatever-which made one for now need to get in a bus for a short while. I assume you can live with some uncertainty like if dep will be 21.30 or maybe 21.50 or the like-just check later. AND-no worries mate, there are always plenty of faster buses too from a far more convenient place in centre Bgr as from this new station without hardly any facility.