Solved

Not able to find train in the planner

• 3 February 2023
  • 6 replies

I want to take the night train from Zurich 21:40 to Vienna 7:58 by Nightjet on the 8th of February. In the ÖBB website it appears as available and let be book it with the Interrail / Eurail - Globalpass discount. But when I try to save the ticket to my pass it does not show in the planner. What can I do?

icon

Best answer by Hektor 3 February 2023, 23:05

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Have you made a reservation for the train?

Reservations are separate from the app and reservations will never show in the app.

All trains, no matter if you have made a reservation for them or not, have to be added as journeys in your Trip and the connected to the pass, preferably just before boarding the train. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi, you mean that the train is missing in the app and you can’t add it? The app is not up-to-date. If the train is still missing before getting on in you can add it manually to the pass.

I made the reservation in the ÖBB website but the train is missing in the app. I’ll add it manually if it not apper by then. Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I can see the train in the app.

That is a different one opperated by EuroNight Train. The one I meant is the one by Nightjet which arrives in Vienna at 7:58 instead of 6:34 and it’s cheaper the reservation. Both appear on the ÖBB website but only the one at 6:34 in the app planner.

That is a different one opperated by EuroNight Train. The one I meant is the one by Nightjet which arrives in Vienna at 7:58 instead of 6:34 and it’s cheaper the reservation. Both appear on the ÖBB website but only the one at 6:34 in the app planner.

When using the app, you'll see an orange "Filter" button. Tap it. Scroll down. At the bottom, there's a box "bike carriage" or similar (I don't use the english version so I can't see exactly how it is named there). Mark this box and search again. Now you'll find the 21.40 to 7.58 Nightjet in the planner.

Kind regards, Hektor.