Solved

Some reservations show message ''Not available for some travellers''

• 28 June 2022
  • 2 replies

I have a interrail global pass for one month. How ever a lot of trips give me the sign of “Not available for some travellers” how yo fix this?

icon

Best answer by Claudi. 16 August 2022, 09:14

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hello, I appreciate that this advice might no longer be useful, but it sounds like some travelers in your group might have a pass limitation. For example, someone might have a One Country Pass when you wish to make a reservation for an cross-border trip. Please feel free to reach out to me or our customer service team if this caused any problems during your trip so that we can investigate this issue :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

The advice from the experienced travellers in the community is to use other ways to make reservations than the Interrail/Eurail website. You can look at the guide in the link:

https://community.eurail.com/train-connections-reservations-47/how-to-get-reservations-105

If you, after having looked at the guide, have questions about how to make specific reservation, please give your travel details (departure date, time and route) preferably in a new topic, and you will get advice.