Solved

One leg of your journey could not be booked-we need help

• 11 August 2022
  • 8 replies

Hello Community,

My friend and i, we want to book a train from Kopenhagen to Stockholm for today at 14:19. But it dont work, it says: one leg of your jorney could not be booked.

Can somebody help us? We alread booked your hostel.

Thank you 

Max

icon

Best answer by AnnaB 11 August 2022, 12:00

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

The trains in Sweden that need reservations are probably fully booked. I'll check for another route that doesn't need reservations.  How soon can you leave Copenhagen?

The trains in Sweden that need reservations are probably fully booked. I'll check for another route that doesn't need reservations.  How soon can you leave Copenhagen?

Hi Anna, we can leave as soon as possible. Thank you so much!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You need to go via Göteborg. That is the only route that I can find that will get you to Stockholm by tonight. The train leaves from Köpenhamn at 12.27 so you need to hurry. I'll give you the connections soon.

The train is in 9 Minutes... We cant manage this... are there any other options? Otherwise we will go on the train At 14:19 without reservation, i mean we have the track in our railplanner

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Ok. Here's the route.

Dep Köpenhamn 12.27

Arr Göteborg  16.20

Dep Göteborg 17.24 with a replacement bus nr 60188 to Alingsås 

In Alingsås you continue with the train (188) to Stockholm where you arrive at 22.44. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

The train is in 9 Minutes... We cant manage this... are there any other options? Otherwise we will go on the train At 14:19 without reservation, i mean we have the track in our railplanner

You can't go on that train without reservations. They will kick you out and you can get a fine.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

There are no other ways to travel without reservation to Stockholm today. 

You can try to look for reservations from Malmö as there are more train to Stockholm from there. In that case you just take Öresundståg there.

From Malmö to Stockholm you need to split the reservation in 2 or more parts. You can start by trying Malmö Linköping and Linköping Stockholm or make the split in Norrköping.

Or you just need to remake your travel plans. The trains in Sweden that need reservations have been fully booked all summer so you need to think of travelling with the reservation free trains in Sweden.

We found now a way via Göteborg and Alingsas. Its really catastrophical to do spontanious trips with interrail in Sweden ;-)

Anyway Anna thank you so much for your effort and your Support, it helped a Lot. Best Regards Max