Solved

Printing train ticket

• 12 April 2022
  • 2 replies

I am planning a trip from Zermatt to Milan which requires a transfer in Visp. As per the OBB website/app, the Visp to Milan train requires a printed ticket, however I will not have access to a printer. It states that i can print the ticket at an OBB self service machine or ticket office in Austria, however I will not be in Austria. Any advice on how to obtain this printed ticket?

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 12 April 2022, 15:27

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I am planning a trip from Zermatt to Milan which requires a transfer in Visp. As per the OBB website/app, the Visp to Milan train requires a printed ticket, however I will not have access to a printer. It states that i can print the ticket at an OBB self service machine or ticket office in Austria, however I will not be in Austria. Any advice on how to obtain this printed ticket?

I believe for Italy, showing the reservation on a screen should be good enough. Otherwise, ask where you're staying. In hotels and hostels, there's often a possibility to print something.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Or they have hjad this Q many times before and can point you to where/how. In CH it will be very expensive. Just keep the mail rwdy on fone and thats enough