Solved

Problem with my paper pass - not delivered

• 23 June 2022
  • 3 replies

Hello,

With my friend, we have booked two train rides : Paris-Barcelona and Barcelona-Paris for us.

But we leave in 4 days, and we haven’t received our paper pass yet!
Can you help us quickly?

Thank you very much! Have a nice day :)

icon

Best answer by Joséphine Le Bourgeois 24 June 2022, 13:22

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Is it the pass or the reservations you haven't received yet?

If it's the pass: what was the indicated delivery date when you ordered? Do you already have a tracking code in your order overview?

If the pass does not arrive in time, then either buy a mobile pass or a paper pass from a ticket office (e.g. from SNCF). Then request a reimbursement from customer service of your extra costs. The sender is responsible for delivery so if it doesn't arrive on time, they have to fix it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

If you miss your DiscoverEU pass, are you sure that it is a paper pass? I would think that it is a mobile pass and that you should have an email with the pass number and information about how use the pass.

Interrail answered me by an other mean of communication. It said that I had to bought new tickets and be refunded of the first tickets.

I did it this morning… And when I get back home, the tickets who had to arrive the latest the 16th of June where in my letterbox ! (and we are the 24th of June! )

So I asked Interrail that It refunds me of the first tickets.

Thank ypu for your answers,

Have a nice day :)