Solved

Problem with my paper pass - not delivered

• 23 June 2022
  • 3 replies

Hello,

With my friend, we have booked two train rides : Paris-Barcelona and Barcelona-Paris for us.

But we leave in 4 days, and we haven’t received our paper pass yet!
Can you help us quickly?

Thank you very much! Have a nice day :)

icon

Best answer by Joséphine Le Bourgeois 24 June 2022, 13:22

View original

3 replies

Interrail answered me by an other mean of communication. It said that I had to bought new tickets and be refunded of the first tickets.

I did it this morning… And when I get back home, the tickets who had to arrive the latest the 16th of June where in my letterbox ! (and we are the 24th of June! )

So I asked Interrail that It refunds me of the first tickets.

Thank ypu for your answers,

Have a nice day :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

If you miss your DiscoverEU pass, are you sure that it is a paper pass? I would think that it is a mobile pass and that you should have an email with the pass number and information about how use the pass.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Is it the pass or the reservations you haven't received yet?

If it's the pass: what was the indicated delivery date when you ordered? Do you already have a tracking code in your order overview?

If the pass does not arrive in time, then either buy a mobile pass or a paper pass from a ticket office (e.g. from SNCF). Then request a reimbursement from customer service of your extra costs. The sender is responsible for delivery so if it doesn't arrive on time, they have to fix it.