Solved

Problem with my trip

I bought two passes with the same account, then, on the website, I added the passes to the same trip cause we are travelling together and Bought reservations for that trip for both passengers. Now on the mobile app I can’t find my trip and I read that one pass can be blu be linked to one trip… how can I do? Cause I paid for reservations for two people on the same trip…. Suggestions? 

thank you a lot 

icon

Best answer by AnnaB 16 July 2022, 19:59

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

There is no connection between the reservations and the app so you will never see the reservations in the app. 

You actually never make reservations in the app but you are redirected to different websites, either Eurail or different national railways and the reservations are made there.

Check for the reservations in your Interrail account.

There is no connection between the reservations and the app so you will never see the reservations in the app. 

You actually never make reservations in the app but you are redirected to different websites, either Eurail or different national railways and the reservations are made there.

Check for the reservations in your Interrail account.

Thank you very much, so in the app I need to create a trip with the Same journey of the reservations and for every pass and then I’m ok? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thank you very much, so in the app I need to create a trip with the Same journey of the reservations and for every pass and then I’m ok? 

In the Trip you need to add all journeys that you take, both those with reservations and those without reservations. This you can do in advance as long as you don't connect the journeys to the pass.

Don't connect a journey to the pass and create the ticket (QRcode), and by that activating a travel day, until just before boarding the train. 

In the Trip you need to add all journeys that you take, both those with reservations and those without reservations. This you can do in advance as long as you don't connect the journeys to the pass.

Don't connect a journey to the pass and create the ticket (QRcode), and by that activating a travel day, until just before boarding the train. 

Thank you very much for your time and kindness, you saved me.

have a good day