Solved

Problem with seat reservations Paris-Milan

• 31 July 2021
  • 7 replies

Hello everyone !
I bought the pass and reserved my seats via Rail Planner. But I can't access the payment for the extra charge. Could you tell me what is necessary for my reservation to be correct?
Thank you very much

icon

Best answer by Nanja 2 August 2021, 09:06

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I have reserved seats from Paris to Milan via Geneve. I received the Tickets from Geneve to Milan but not the Paris to Geneve, despite me paying for both of them. Please advice.

Contact customer service. Mention clearly your travel date, so they can prioritise correctly.

I have reserved seats from Paris to Milan via Geneve. I received the Tickets from Geneve to Milan but not the Paris to Geneve, despite me paying for both of them. Please advice.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Lakkiira, with payment for the extra charge, do you mean the supplement required or the seat reservation itself. The supplement needs to be paid at the station or on board. 
If it is about the seat reservation, can you explain why you can't book. Is it because you cannot find where to book or is there a message or error you see when booking? 

@Maxime Cochin , @Chewy , can you also explain it is more detail as well as the exact route and date?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

i just bought the pass and booked the trains for my trip to WARSZAWA but I can’t book the extra charge (seat reservation). And i saw it’s the same for any other cities and at any time, so Im wondering if it’s a problem from their website… But i can’t find any after sales service number ! If someone has some solutions, I would be glad to know it too ! Thank you

Did you check this page?

Additionally, if you tell us which trains exactly, people can advise about other ways to make reservations.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hello! I also have the same problem with trying to reserve a seat from St Raphael to Paris for tomorrow… There is no option to reserve a seat? :astonished:

If you're in France: go to ticket SNCF ticket office. Or call SNCF.

Hello! I also have the same problem with trying to reserve a seat from St Raphael to Paris for tomorrow… There is no option to reserve a seat? :astonished:

Hello ! I have exactly the same problem : i just bought the pass and booked the trains for my trip to WARSZAWA but I can’t book the extra charge (seat reservation). And i saw it’s the same for any other cities and at any time, so Im wondering if it’s a problem from their website… But i can’t find any after sales service number ! If someone has some solutions, I would be glad to know it too ! Thank you