Solved

Problem with reservation ticket shipping - refunded

some week ago i booked a seat reservetion for a train that required it, and it had to be sent to my adress.

a few days ago I recieved an email that said that my order had been shipped, but today i got an email saying that there was a problem with the shipping and my payment of shipment has been refunded. 

looking at the tracker of the order it says that it is not even in my country yet.

what can i do? and how can i get my tickets on time?

thank you.

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 22 June 2022, 21:45

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Is it still going to be delivered? If not, please provide route, date and departure time of the train.

i don’t know if it is going to be deivered, it just says that there was a problem and i had a refund on the shipping cost. 

anyway, the train information are:

PARIS GARE DE LYON (France) - BARCELONA-SANTS (Spain)
Sabato 23 Luglio 2022, 15:12, 2a/a classe
Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I'd try to find out from the shipping company if delivery is still going to take place. If not, then you will receive a full refund.

In any case, this reservation is best booked by phone via SNCF. Other possibilities are listed here.

thank you, but the train seat might be over. i booked and paid these reservetion weeks ago, why i can’t just have them sent again!?

and bookng from sncf or other sites it costs 7 times more!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

thank you, but the train seat might be over. i booked and paid these reservetion weeks ago, why i can’t just have them sent again!?

I don't know. Please try to find out from the shipping company what's happening

and bookng from sncf or other sites it costs 7 times more!

I wrote "by phone via SNCF”. SNCF don't sell pass holder reservations via their website anymore. By phone it costs 34€, no booking fees and no postage fees, since they send it via e-mail.

ok, ill se, thansk