Solved

Problemas reserva asientos

• 21 May 2022
  • 1 reply

¡¡Hola!!
nos vamos de interrail este verano y estamos teniendo problemas a la hora de reservar asientos en la web de interrail, por ejemplo, entre Viena y Venecia (22 de julio) y entre Zagreb y Split (26 de julio). Nuestra duda surge porque no sabemos si tal vez es porque no se puede todavía reservar asientos, porque se han agotado, etc. 
Esperamos su respuesta, un saludo y muchas gracias :)

icon

Best answer by Angelo 21 May 2022, 10:00

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello you can use this train without reservation, because the reservation is only optional. But if you want to have 100% a seat, you can book a seat reservation via tickets.oebb.at - seat only option for 3€/train/person. But only to Villach. Because due to works, you have to take a bus instead from Villach to Venezia. 

But on this route you have also to pay a fee for the italian part of the train from Tarvisio. This is 10€. You can pay this also at a train station in Austria or Italy. I am not sure if it is possible to pay it also in the train like via Brennero. You can buy it also online via tickets.oebb.at - one way ticket and ad 1x adult add the discount Interrail/Eurail Global Pass. But I would recommend to wait and not to buy yet the 10€ fee, because I’m not sure if you need this fee, if the train is done by bus. Maybe @rvdborgt or @seewulf know something more.