Solved

Reservation Bucuresti-Budapest. Can it be booked at the station?

• 9 August 2022
  • 1 reply

Hello, I have a question about making a reservation from bucuresti to budapest. We first made a reservation through the interrail reservation page, which led to paper tickets being sent. Unfortunately the tickets were not accepted by delivery and are being returned to sender now. We don't have enough time to reserve paper tickets again. We tried to reserve tickets through the Hungarian and Romanian railway company but then we have to pay full price (ticket and reservation) because we can't manage to get discount with our mobile passes. Is there someone who can help us with booking the reservation directly at the railway company? / Does anyone know if we can get these tickets at the Romanian (or Turkish, as we are now in Istanbul) station? 

Thank you in advance!

Krista

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 9 September 2022, 13:57

View original

1 reply

Hello! Thank you for your question. Please accept my apology for the late response.

I am very sorry to read this! Normally as a Pass holder you should be able to make the reservation locally and pay only for it and not for the full fare ticket! Could you please let me know at which station were you given this information?

Kind regards,

Annie