Solved

Reservation date differs in checkout cart

• 26 June 2022
  • 4 replies

I am intending to make a reservation to travel on 1 July 2022, but the search button brings me to the 30 June schedule. When i select the 30 June train, it will be shown as 1 July train in my cart, which is correct. But the train is listed under 30th?! (There are no timezone differences, am travelling from Rome - Venice)

Selected 1 July but have to selected 30 June train for it to be reflected as 1 July train

Meanwhile, if i choose the train listed under 1 July, it will be shown as 2 July in my cart (blue circle). Which day should i choose? Besides, for my returning trip, I chose a train listed under 2 July and it correctly showed as 2 July in my cart. Is there a glitch with the website? please help, thank you all in advanced!

icon

Best answer by Hektor 26 June 2022, 18:05

View original

4 replies

Hey-use OTHer means to REServe.

I more+more get the impression that-seeing youre Singhy from that fine-clean island state-that the time is automatically ´translated´ into Euro-Time-and the diff is 6 or 7 hrs=may mean other day.

Best way to REServe for TrenItalia is via Oebb.at Site (=austrian raiwlays) do NOT use ´seat only´ but set discount as pass after search for full ticket. There is a large page by seewulf on howtodo REServ other ans by yourself-and for lower price too, bypassing this app which very often leads to problems and mayhem.

Lah. Selamat jalan.

Hi Mcadv, I have already bought the EURail pass, so I think I could only book through its website in advanced? :/ 

I more+more get the impression that-seeing youre Singhy from that fine-clean island state-that the time is automatically ´translated´ into Euro-Time-and the diff is 6 or 7 hrs=may mean other day.

Best way to REServe for TrenItalia is via Oebb.at Site (=austrian raiwlays) do NOT use ´seat only´ but set discount as pass after search for full ticket. There is a large page by seewulf on howtodo REServ other ans by yourself-and for lower price too, bypassing this app which very often leads to problems and mayhem.

Lah. Selamat jalan.

Hi Mcadv, I have already bought the EURail pass, so I think I could only book through its website in advanced? :/ 

@eyeris It’s not even recommended. For reservation in Italy, you should use austrian railways (even cheaper): 

Tickets and Services (oebb.at)

(Type in your connection / date / time, press “change” near “1 adult”, then “add discount”, then choose “Interrail / Eurail”, confirm this, press “next”).

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

The advice from the experienced travellers in the community is to use other ways to make reservations than the Interrail/Eurail website.

You can look at the guide in the link:

https://community.eurail.com/train-connections-reservations-47/how-to-get-reservations-105

If you, after having looked at the guide, have questions about how to make specific reservation, please give your travel details (departure date, time and route) preferably in a new topic, and you will get advice. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Lah. Selamat jalan.