Solved

Reservation Hamburg- Ringsted ''reservation is unavailable''

• 13 July 2022
  • 9 replies

Hey!

I want to book a reservation for my journey from Hamburg to Ringsted (Denmark), tomorrow night 23,59. I tried to do it via the website, the app and via Deutsche Bahn. It says ‘Reservation is unavailable’, at first i thought it ment the train was full but even when i postpone the journey with up to two months i get the same message. Is there anyone who can help me book the reservation?

Greetings,

icon

Best answer by Al_G 13 July 2022, 21:31

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Here is the best way to make reservations for the trains between Germany and Denmark. 

https://travel.b-europe.com/dsb-rail/en/reservation-only#TravelWish

However, you will be very lucky to find a free seat on the train.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

DSB says that for some days all trains between Denmark and Hamburg are sold out. You can use the IC trains Fredericia-Flensburg instead. From Flensburg RE train to Hamburg. They are also very full, but only optional reservation, but I recommend to reserve, because some times you have to take the replacement bus instead because the train is so full (happend to a Twitter user today).  

If i want to reserve a spot on the night train from Hamburg to Koge Nord it says: “Reservation not possible, This train operator does not offer seat reservations”.  Does this mean it is fully booked? While for other trains it just says, ‘sold out’. Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

What date and time?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

May also depend on train-there is also snalltaget-a private SE company that -not daily-has an overnite Berlin-HH-via DK till Malmö och STO.

I dont know if you can see this but i mean this train, the top one. With other trains it says full here its just no reservation possible.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
I dont know if you can see this but i mean this train, the top one. With other trains it says full here its just no reservation possible.

No. The 23.59 is the Snalltaget service to Stockholm with limited spaces, their website has this as sold out which is not unusal.

Okay, thankyou!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

The only option I can see is the 20.43 from Hamburg changing in Flensburg and Frederica, arr Copenhagen 03.52 or first service next morning.