Solved

Reservation Innsbruck - Bologna switches from mobile to paper ticket that does not arrive in time

Hello, 

I have a problem during the reservation for a train from Innsbruck to Bologna.

When I am on the page to verify my informations, my mobile ticket switches automaticaly to a paper ticket and it tells me that it should arrive on the 4th of july. However, I will already be gone by this date. Also I would really prefer a mobile ticket.

Is it normal?

Thank you for the response,

Chloé

icon

Best answer by Angelo 11 June 2022, 13:47

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

You can reserve this train easily via oebb.at :) Just add discount Interrail/Eurail and select Single/Daytickets :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

On this train please book via tickets.oebb.at (one way ticket and at adult select the discount Interrail/Eurail Globalpass) and not via Interrail.eu!

You only have to pay the 10€ fee for the italian part of this train. Reservation is optional. Via ÖBB you pay 3€ for the reservation. At Italian stations (Trenitalia) and DB Ticket offices in Germany and Italy (Milano and Verona PN) you can also pay the 10€ fee and get for free a reservation for the train. At ÖBB Ticket offices you can also buy the fee. You can also pay on board, but you pay more.