Solved

reservation platform problem

• 23 September 2021
  • 6 replies

Hello guys

I cant make a reservation on the railway app for trains in italy does anybody else have the same problem?

icon

Best answer by Nanja 24 September 2021, 11:51

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi Oliver,

I don’t use the reservation platform of Interrail, but saw on your profile that you are from Switzerland → Swiss ticket offices should be able to reserve the train for you.

Did you check on trenitalia website if the train is not sold out?

Hey Martin

I calles trenitalia and they told me the isnt sold out. I try to call the swiss office now thanks :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi Oliver, do you get an error message? If possible, can you provide a screenshot? 

I get this error too. On the book your reservations page where the route selector is supposed to be above the icons information it says “something went wrong. Refreshing”

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi Oliver and Cmag0527, this seems to be the result of an issue on our side, related to missing billing details, which should be mandatory to fill out. Somehow, it is possible to skip this step and then end up on the error screen. If you did fill it out, it is possible that it is not saved correctly on our side. As a workaround, we suggest you to fill out the billing details (again) manually, before moving to the payment page. Apologies for the inconvenience. Do let me know if this works for you.