Solved

Seat reservation next to friend

Hi everyone,

my name is Emanuele and together with a friend of mine, I won an Interrail pass with the Discover Eu programm. We are now planning our trip and thought of taking an ÖBB Nighttrain (Amsterdam-Innsbruck) where a seat reservation is mandatory. Since we obviously want to have our seats next to each others, I kindly wanted to ask if this is possible and, if yes, which steps we have to follow to be seated next to each other.

Thanks for helping! :)

icon

Best answer by seewulf 21 May 2022, 20:59

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi everyone,

my name is Emanuele and together with a friend of mine, I won an Interrail pass with the Discover Eu programm. We are now planning our trip and thought of taking an ÖBB Nighttrain (Amsterdam-Innsbruck) where a seat reservation is mandatory. Since we obviously want to have our seats next to each others, I kindly wanted to ask if this is possible and, if yes, which steps we have to follow to be seated next to each other.

Thanks for helping! :)

Just book together and in cases of Sleepers have in mind asless you doesnt book a own compartment the travelers will be seperated according the sex they have.

Means if you book a double slepper reservation you will have a own compartment just for both of you.
Couchette and Seating carriage are mixed :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

We are now planning our trip and thought of taking an ÖBB Nighttrain (Amsterdam-Innsbruck) where a seat reservation is mandatory. Since we obviously want to have our seats next to each others, I kindly wanted to ask if this is possible and, if yes, which steps we have to follow to be seated next to each other.

Best is to book via tickets.oebb.at. Do NOT use the "Seat only” option but add the "Interrail / Eurail” discount to each passenger and then look for normal tickets. Seat reservations are 14€; couchettes and sleeper more of course.

We are now planning our trip and thought of taking an ÖBB Nighttrain (Amsterdam-Innsbruck) where a seat reservation is mandatory. Since we obviously want to have our seats next to each others, I kindly wanted to ask if this is possible and, if yes, which steps we have to follow to be seated next to each other.

Best is to book via tickets.oebb.at. Do NOT use the "Seat only” option but add the "Interrail / Eurail” discount to each passenger and then look for normal tickets. Seat reservations are 14€; couchettes and sleeper more of course.

Ah wow thank you very much for your advice! 🤗 

Ah okay... Thank you very much!