Solved

Seat reservation problem Zagreb - Milano

I'm going to Zagreb from Milano tomorrow and now this "Error-message" occurred, when buying the seat reservation for the first part of the trip (Milano to Trieste).

It initially said that I don't need a reservation, but I'm not too sure now.

Would love your opinions!

icon

Best answer by David G. 7 May 2022, 10:19

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

That you did no properly READ the counrty info- In IT REServ must be done at stazione (or-as has been explained here so many times, i youyre hooked to the fone, via oebb.at=austriann rails.0

OR use the non-RES regionale=takes longer, more changes

That you did no properly READ the counrty info- In IT REServ must be done at stazione (or-as has been explained here so many times, i youyre hooked to the fone, via oebb.at=austriann rails.0

OR use the non-RES regionale=takes longer, more changes

The reservation for the italian train isnt my concern here. It's the one from Ljubljana to Zagreb. It says I don't need one, but at the same time tells me it's no longer available. My question is: Do I need to book a reservation for the train from Ljubljana to Zagreb or not?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@mcadv do you read what people are asking???

@David G. to your question:

Reservation not required for both trains (EC), please note that for the EC from Trieste to Ljubljana you have to pay a supplement for the Italian part (2,60€), you can buy it online via ÖBB tickets.oebb.at (one way ticket, and at 1x adult add as discount Interrail/Eurail Globalpass). You should be able to buy it also on board of the train. 

On the same website (tickets.oebb.at you can buy a reservation for both trains if you want with the seat only option (3€/train). 

@mcadv do you read what people are asking???

@David G. to your question:

Reservation not required for both trains (EC), please note that for the EC from Trieste to Ljubljana you have to pay a supplement for the Italian part (2,60€), you can buy it online via ÖBB tickets.oebb.at (one way ticket, and at 1x adult add as discount Interrail/Eurail Globalpass). You should be able to buy it also on board of the train. 

On the same website (tickets.oebb.at you can buy a reservation for both trains if you want with the seat only option (3€/train). 

Thank you for your answer. I'll pay the 2.60€ online, so I'm on the safe side!