Solved

Traveling from Gothenburg(Sweden) to Prague but need a bit of help

• 19 September 2021
  • 4 replies

Hello there!

I’m planning on going to Prague in the beginning of November and I would like some help with getting my trip sorted out. I’ve found the trains i’m going to travel with but some of them say ‘’Additional reservation needed’’ and I don’t know how that works, I don’t really get the support page where they explain it.

So the travel plan looks like this right now: Gothenburg C - Malmö C with what I think is the öresundståg, the train name is RE 1105.

Then from Malmö C - Berlin Hbf with Snalltaget I believe.

From Berlin Hbf - Prague-holesovice with a train called EC 173.

It tells me that I need Seat reservation at the train between Malmö and Berlin but how do I do that?

Then going back from Prague it’s the same part that I need reservation on again.

https://i.imgur.com/SQqVI8P.jpeg

Thanks in advance! :)

Lucas

icon

Best answer by seewulf 20 September 2021, 00:47

View original

4 replies

You first need your Interrailpass then you can select Interrail as discount code and pay just the reservation fee :) for the Nighttrain to Berlin :)

Reservation is just a paper that gurantee you a seat or berth on the train
The Interrailpass is your Ticket :)

Some trains are reservation compulsory (everyone must have a seat on the train) others are reservation optional you can reserve but it´s not compulsory but you have to stand worstcase if the train is full :)

ohh alright now I understand! Thank you so much for the help! :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

You first need your Interrailpass then you can select Interrail as discount code and pay just the reservation fee :) for the Nighttrain to Berlin :)

Reservation is just a paper that gurantee you a seat or berth on the train
The Interrailpass is your Ticket :)

Some trains are reservation compulsory (everyone must have a seat on the train) others are reservation optional you can reserve but it´s not compulsory but you have to stand worstcase if the train is full :)

You can reserve the Snalltaget Nighttrain easily on their own page :) Just enter Interrail or Eurail in the discount box :)
Offical Website of the Operator :) 

Hey, thanks for the answer!

So what I have to do is order a ticket from their website, and then also buy the interrail pass?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

You can reserve the Snalltaget Nighttrain easily on their own page :) Just enter Interrail or Eurail in the discount box :)
Offical Website of the Operator :)