Solved

Unable to make reservations for a group

• 23 June 2021
  • 9 replies

I want to make a reservation for some connections (specifically TGV in France) in about a month for myself and some friends. However I seem to be unable to do so.

I can make a reservation for only myself, but as soon as more than one person is part of the trip it shows “NOT AVAILABLE” for every single connection (even though before it said that there are still many seats available). This is the case both for reservations for TGVs in France as well as high speed trains in Italy (which I tried as a test).

Does anyone know what the problem is or - even better - how to circumvent this?

icon

Best answer by Nanja 28 June 2021, 16:05

View original

9 replies

Update: It seems like I am only able to make reservations for myself. As soon as there is another person in the trip (even if it is the only one) I am unable to make any reservations in any country.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@DavidHan  made it :) Maybe he can help you :)

Thanks for the pointer! But it seems he had a different problem: I am able to add people to the trip, but when I try to reserve with someone else besides me in the trip it alway shows “NOT AVAILABLE”.

Update: It seems like I am only able to make reservations for myself. As soon as there is another person in the trip (even if it is the only one) I am unable to make any reservations in any country.

I have exactly the same problem…

If Im alone, i can reserve perfectly, but once I add my friends to the trip the reservation becomes impossible

Does anyone have any ideas how to fix this?

I have the exact same problem. Couldnt find a solution 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @RobinHood @Benedikt_L and @Fatos Shala,  I am sorry to hear you have been experiencing these issues. This is a bug we are aware of and are trying to fix. As a temporary workaround, you will need to go to the '’My Trips & Travelers section, edit your travelers and add the missing data again. In case you still experience issues, please contact our Customer Support team directly via the support options listed here: https://www.interrail.eu/nl/support

Hi Nanja, thanks for your answer! However I'm not sure how to complete the information you speak of; it requires a “Pass Cover Number" and “Issuer” which I don't know how to obtain for a mobile pass

Hi @RobinHood @Benedikt_L and @Fatos Shala,  I am sorry to hear you have been experiencing these issues. This is a bug we are aware of and are trying to fix. As a temporary workaround, you will need to go to the '’My Trips & Travelers section, edit your travelers and add the missing data again. In case you still experience issues, please contact our Customer Support team directly via the support options listed here: https://www.interrail.eu/nl/support

Hello ! How to get our Pass Cover Number and Issuer number with a mobile pass ? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Marine Dbry, you will need to contact our Customer Support team. You can submit your request here: Submit a request – Eurail Knowledge Base (zendesk.com). They will be able to provide you with it. Cheers,