Solved

Reservation for Eurostar London to Amsterdam - after details it brings me back to main page

I am trying to book a train from London to Amsterdam and i have reserved it but every time i go to fill in the customer details it brings me to the main page. Am i doing something wrong?

icon

Best answer by AnnaB 30 June 2022, 17:35

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

What date and time are you trying to make a reservation for?

There seems to be big problem with the Interrail/Eurail website.

The advice from the experienced travellers in the community is to use other ways to make reservations than the Interrail/Eurail website.  You can look at the guide in the link:

https://community.eurail.com/train-connections-reservations-47/how-to-get-reservations-105

If you, after having looked at the guide, have questions about how to make specific reservation, please give your travel details (departure date, time and route) preferably in a new topic, and you will get advice. Please note that Interrail/Eurail charges an extra fee of 2 EUR per person and ticket in addition to the fee for the seat reservation.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

And expect to have no quota for passholders for the next 2 weeks-and with big luck only on unpopulair times later on. PLus do note that only 2 trans on to AMS-more end at the old terminus BRUssel-change to hourly BeNeLux to AMS there- RES free too