Why is there no response from customer service?

• 12 August 2021
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 1

I'm waiting now since 11 days for an answer from customer service. It seems to be non existing. Do you have similar experiences or can you recommend a way to in contact with them?

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

What is your question? 

Maybe someone here can help :/ 

Worst case you have to Contact @Nanja 

Userlevel 1

What is your question? 

Maybe someone here can help :/ 

Worst case you have to Contact @Nanja 

I need a Passport Cover Number to generated. The request is pending now for 12 days. I also contacted Anja directly but didn't got a response from her.

I’ve noticed they never respond. Always say 2-4 business days but they haven’t responded to me. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Joerg Stein, I seem to have missed your message. I will contact you through a private message to assist you with getting a Pass Cover number. 

@Jacqueline Templeman , what is your question/ request/ We might be able to help you. 

Userlevel 1

Major problem solved! Nanja helped me. Thanks! Nevertheless: Why can't the customer service (or the app)  provide this service?

I have sent an exchange request twice to customer service but have not received a response so I now have both a Global Pass and France pass. Will Customer service do the exchange as requested? First request was over a week ago.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Use brains: do not post a complete new issue to an old post.

Here ´on the continent´ about every transport-comp ind about any country has loads of posts unstaffed and serious problems to get vacant posts filled. Airports crumble on the insufficient nr of security-staff for checks. Same-same in about any DE Zugfahrtbetrieb. DB extends its term to answer all these precious ´Rechte´ after delays from 4 weeks till 3 monthes. That is what it is: for students a golden chance to make pocket money in ding jobs.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I have sent an exchange request twice to customer service but have not received a response so I now have both a Global Pass and France pass. Will Customer service do the exchange as requested? First request was over a week ago.

Post your question as a new post. @Susan Sweeney