Solved

One Country Pass - does it include journeys outside of that country?

• 23 July 2021
  • 2 replies

Hello, this summer I am planning to go to Italy with One Country Pass. Since it will be my first journey with Interrail, I have a question.

1. Does my pass includes a train journey to and from the selected country or does it activates with the first train ride in the selected country?

I mean logically thinking it probably should include a train to and a return trip to the country where you live, but I just want to make sure.

Thank you for answers. :)

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 23 July 2021, 19:42

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hello, this summer I am planning to go to Italy with One Country Pass. Since it will be my first journey with Interrail, I have a question.

1. Does my pass includes a train journey to and from the selected country or does it activates with the first train ride in the selected country?

A One Country Pass is what the name says. It doesn't include journeys outside the country chosen. It doesn’t include travel from/to that country.

A One Country Pass is what the name says. It doesn't include journeys outside the country chosen. It doesn’t include travel from/to that country.

Oh okey. Thank you very much for the reply. :)