Solved

Travel days empty but i was never traveling before

Hey,

When i try to add a Journey to my Pass the Rail Planner tells me i have used al my travel days. But i just activated the pass and the beginning of my journey is the 1st of September. So i never travelled. 

What can i do? 

Thanks for helping :) 

icon

Best answer by AnnaB 27 June 2022, 00:32

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Please take screen shots of "My Trip" and share here.

What type of pass do you have? 

When you choose the start day of the validity of the pass, the first day of the validity period is automatically made a travel day, even if you don't enter a journey, the advice is therefore not to activate the pass before the first travel day as you only can deactivate the pass before 00.00 on the day the validity starts. If your travel plans change in the last moment you will loose travel days.

The advice from the experienced travellers in the community is also never to activate a travel day, that is connect a journey to your pass, until just before boarding the train, otherwise you might loose a travel day if your travel plans change in a late stage  You can't delete a travel day in the past. A travel day can only be deleted until 23.59 CET the day before the travel day

Thank you for your answer and the Tipp, so now i will just plan for the future amd not activate anything;) 

I just found out that i was trying to ad a Journey that startet at 31st of August and i would arrive at the 1st of September...  so that might have bin the reason why the app tells me i habe no days left. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

The rail planner is normally not up to date, as it only is updated once a month, so to be sure of the time table you better check the timetable and availability on the websites of the national railways. The bigger national railways, like DB (Germany) SBB (Switzerland) and ÖBB (Austria) cover several countries. 

The advice from the experienced travellers in the community is to use other ways to make reservations than the Interrail/Eurail website. You can look at the guide in the link:

https://community.eurail.com/train-connections-reservations-47/how-to-get-reservations-105

If you, after having looked at the guide, have questions about how to make specific reservation, please give your travel details (departure date, time and route) preferably in a new topic, and you will get advice.