Solved

Travel Diary: do I write my departure and arrival station or also the transfer cities in between?

• 27 January 2022
  • 2 replies

Hi, I was wondering if I have a transfer, do I also have to write that in my travel diary? So if I were to travel from Brussels to Nuremberg with a change in Frankfurt do i have to write: from brussels to nuremberg and then from nuremberg to frankfurt or can I just write from brussels to Nuremberg on my travel diary? Thank you, David 

icon

Best answer by mcadv 27 January 2022, 12:57

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

According to the pass conditions, every train should be written on a new line.

I practice, however, staff are usually fine if you a complete journey on one line.

In any case, make sure you have one or more spare pages.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Once I was told by a conductor in DK that indeed every single train has to be noted apart, so I had to correct it. As I had a 2 month pass and used it quite often, I just wanted to save lines.-stating v.v. for the return on same day/same sector.

The reason behind this is that in many countries there is now more as 1 train-comp. and the revenues are divided up in the end by very diligent people who scan all the passes sent for to country/operator. This is in fact the main reason why these new electronic apps were introduced-now it goes much more automatic.