Solved

Supplement from Antwerpen to Breda

• 28 April 2024
  • 5 replies

Badge
  • Keeps calm and carries on
  • 44 replies

I am trying to figure out the meaning of the notes in Rail Plan.

When I try to search a trip from Antwerp (in Belgium) to Breda (in The Netherlands). It showed the note ‘Supplement included for international travel...’. When I clicked on ‘Read more’, it showed ‘Special Conditions ...’ as on the screen shots below.

Does anyone knows what are those notes mean? Is the trip considered as ‘international travel’(from Belgium to Netherlands)? If I take the trip, do I have to pay for the supplement? 

Any help will be much appreciated!

Thank you very much in advance!

By the way, I will be using Eurail Globe Pass when I travel there.

icon

Best answer by thibcabe 28 April 2024, 12:45

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Disregard that information. The whole page is wrong.

There is no such supplement when travelling with Interrail/Eurail: whether for international or domestic journeys.

Hop on, sit wherever you want and enjoy! :)

Badge

Thank you very much thibcabe for the quick reply!

Sorry I don’t mean not trust you, just to confirm - are you sure about this! 😀

Badge

Disregard that information. The whole page is wrong.

There is no such supplement when travelling with Interrail/Eurail: whether for international or domestic journeys.

Hop on, sit wherever you want and enjoy! :)

Hi thibcabe, sorry, one more question: Does that also apply for ‘Supplement required’ on Rail Planer? I mean also disregard that information?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Depends on which route. There are definitely no supplements to travel in the Netherlands.

A supplement is required on long-distance trains between Austria and Italy though (Brenner and Tarvisio): 10€ 2nd class, 15€ 1st class.

Badge

Depends on which route. There are definitely no supplements to travel in the Netherlands.

A supplement is required on long-distance trains between Austria and Italy though (Brenner and Tarvisio): 10€ 2nd class, 15€ 1st class.

Good! Thank you very much!