Solved

can't find the train i booked previously on timetable now

• 1 November 2023
  • 4 replies

Hello, I plan to go to Paris from Munich on Nov. 10, I saw a train offer by TGV which have to transfer in Stuttgart departure in Munich at 8:55 am. And I booked a reservation seat from Stuttgart, but now the train is no longer there on the timetable. (Both the leg from Munich to Stuttgart and the leg from Stuttgart to Paris.) And I haven’t add this trip to my journey before it disappeared. What can I do then? Should I cancel the previous one and rebook? Will the reservation fee refund if I do this?

THANKS FOR ANSWERING!!

icon

Best answer by thibcabe 1 November 2023, 13:14

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

It should be that one yes. Please note that the ICE leaves München Hbf at 08:45 and München-Pasing at 08:55. This is one what may have caused the confusion ?

The connection in Stuttgart is a bit tight but doable. If the first ICE is a bit delayed try to speak to staff to hold the connection, you won't be the only one going to Paris for sure !

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I see a connection departing Munich at 0845, changing at Stuttgart. It’s by ICE rather than TGV.

What are the train numbers for the route you reserved?

thanks for your replying! this is my first time travel to other country by train><

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

You're welcome.

Do not hesitate to ask further questions ! Enjoy your trip :)