Planning a trip from Finland to Italy and back next summer as a family of two adults and two teenagers with 7 days in a month Interrail global passes (mobile) and having trouble with a couple of things. All comments, suggestions and help would be very appreciated.
1) Getting from Stockholm to Hamburg on June 17th. We should arrive at Stockholm Viking Line terminal at 6.30 am and need to get to Hamburg for the next night. SJ is apparently having trouble getting the timetables confirmed because of track works so we don't know if we can assume the trains will be running or not?
2) Getting from Zurich to Como on June 19th. We should arrive at Zurich at 10.05 am with Obb nightjet from Hamburg (we have sleepers booked already). What would be the options to get to Como?
3) Getting from Como to Innsbruck on June 26th, best connections and/or the most scenic routes?
4) We have a couchette booked for the Obb nightjet from Innsbruck to Hamburg on June 27h at 20.12 pm, but we were informed that there's going to be track works affecting the schedules of the nightjet and possibly causing delays. The nightjet is due to arrive at Hamburg Hbf at 8.47 am on June 28th but we have no idea as to how plausible and long the delays might be. How do we best get to Copenhagen for the next night?
5) June 29th from Copenhagen to Stockholm to get to the ferry departing at 20.00 pm, same problem finding out the possible connections as mentioned previously?
Sorry for the long descriptions and multiple questions! Looking forward to any tips and ideas from more experienced travellers!
Best answer by thibcabeView original