Solved

Eurostar seat reservation london to amsterdam

• 7 April 2022
  • 4 replies

Six of us want to book Eurostar train seat reservations  from London to Amsterdam on July 24th

I think the one at 11:04 which we wanted is fully booked as seat reservations aren’t available on the interrail.eh website but I’m not sure? 
On the interrail.eu website there is one at 12:29 which we would like to book

however this train is not on the interrail app planner so will it even be included in our tickets? How do we add it to our trip if we do book seat reservations? 

also the second part of this train (Bruxellesmidi to Amsterdam) is unavailable to book? Is it because it’s can only be booked under 90 days in advance? 

If anyone has answers it would be amazing 

thanks so much 

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 7 April 2022, 19:41

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Havenhande  non listed trains can be added manually by following these steps

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

€* is constantly moving and fiddling with the trains it thinks to run-and which ones not, or maybe. Trains get added at short notice-and sometimes when there are suddenly more stringent covid-rules again somewhere, also cancelled.

IF you have to change in BRU-the hourly, much slower BeNeLux trains do NOT require a seat-RES and thus are ´free´. But there is a fair chance that so long advance there will suddenly be works or other mishaps along that line. There are also much faster Thalys trains-these come from Paris and are ´hi´speed and do require a high supplt to be paid. You can choose what you like most. €* and this TLS are to merge soon, in fact they are fully owned by SNCF=FRench state/strike railways and pretend in their PR-talks to set the new standards for INternat. train travel

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

You can book Eurostar reservations via Interrail.eu reservation service (30€/Person + 2€ fee/train/person) or via B-Europe Eurostar & Thalys Services (AMS/BRU/LON/PAR/CLG) PassCoverNumber needed (you need a paper pass cover number (you can ask someone of the staff here via @ or private message like Marion or Nanja or via customer service via online form.

For Brussel-Amsterdam you can use the high speed service of Thalys ( about 25€ when I’m not wrong ) or the Intercity train Brussel - Amsterdam (hourly), no reservation possible. Hop on the train with your ticket = Interrail. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

The 11:04 from London doesn't have pass holder seats anymore to Amsterdam. For London - Brussels, however, there is still availability on this train. I've noticed before that the number of passholder seats to/from Amsterdam seems to be very limited.

The 13:04 (indicated as 12:29 by Interrail) and other also have availability. As to Brussels - Amsterdam, I'd just take the intercity. No reservation needed.