Solved

Problem with reservation train Milan-Frankfurt

• 27 July 2021
  • 2 replies

Hi everybody, 

I planned my trip and added them to my Global Pass so I already have tickets, but some of my train needs reservation. When I tried to book the first one from Milan to Frankfurt with the Rail Tool I saw available seats but it was impossible to add one to the chart, and it says that "the train has already been added tfor all travelers. Remove it first before making a new selection" (see picture). If I try to book another random train everything works. 

Did I do something wrong, maybe? Thank you!! 

icon

Best answer by Nanja 28 July 2021, 13:28

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Assuming you live in Italy: the best is to get this reservation from a Trenitalia ticket office. It will also be cheaper than via the Interrail website or app.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi, if you already searched and added the train previously, it won't allow you to add it again, but it is odd that the cart is empty. Perhaps you went into the cart and then reverted to previous page, or refreshed the page or did something with your browser? When you tried to add a new train, did you check if the old train appeared in your basket as well? If that does not work, you could try a different browser, clear cache/cookies or try incognito mode.

Alternatively, you can book at the train if you are travelling soon.