Solved

Trying to book seat reservation Paris-Barcelona but only getting paper ticket as an option?

Hello! Im trying to book a high speed train from paris-barcelona but when i get to the checkout i get paper ticket only delivered by post? And i also can’t check out after writing my post adress details so I'm not sure what to do.

I also tried to book reservations on the sncb website but i can't find where to put in interrail pass as a discount.

(Me and my friend bought the interrail paper passes)

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 2 June 2022, 00:05

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Try to book by phone via SNCF. Press #85 for English, no booking fees, reservations are sent via e-mail. Multiple people were successful there over the past few weeks.

Do let us know if that worked.

What it looks like. Also, I'm really wondering if there's any way to get tickets by email as where leaving in 1,5 weeks. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hej-if train full or problemer: use any TGV (much cheaper extra to pay!!) to Narbonne or Perpignan and then local=regional trains, TER till just over border=Port Bou, then RENFE rodalies onward, takes longer, more sights, much more chance. There is also an overnight Paris (Austerlitz)- Port Bou.

The direct P->B trains are simply too few, too populair and are thus often booked out for psses a week or so ahead-and probably even more in hi-sommaren.