Solved

ask in reservation from Barcelona to Paris

• 16 July 2023
  • 3 replies

I want to book the TGV 9704 train from Barcelona to Paris on October 3, 2023 but it doesn't seem possible to book. It doesn't let me do it at another time or another day before or after. Do you know what could be happening? I was able to book the other trains for my trip from Paris to other places in the next few days but that train from Barcelona to Paris with SNCF doesn´t let me make the reservation. 

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 16 July 2023, 07:54

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

It's the first time I hear about this error message. I'm not sure what it means so I can only advise to call them again and ask.

Hi! Thanks u for your reponse. I already call and they send me a code a and reservation vía e mail, the mail said that I have to pay vía oline, in the nscf site, but the site show me this text:

"Esta opción no se puede pagar a través de SNCF Connect porque se ha solicitado en otro lugar" (This option cannot be paid via SNCF Connect because it has been requested elsewhere)

So, I don't no what to do. 

Thank You so much

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

There have been problems lately to book this train. The SNCF website shows a lot of availability so no need to worry. Either wait a few days or book the train elsewhere, see this post: