Solved

Public transport

• 16 July 2023
  • 9 replies

When I use planner and I need to change trains it says that transfer is by public transport. I am a little confused. Does it mean that it is arranged or do I need to use for example a bus to do that?

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 16 July 2023, 21:21

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

That's wrong. According to DB, the replacement buses stop at Trier station.

You may also want to update your app. My app (version 31.7.0) just says "Change trains”.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Anyway, as Trier Hbf bus station is logically situated next to Trier Hbf (train station). There’s absolutely no need to take other public transport, as it’s just a 20 m walk to the entrance of the train station. Nothing to worry about.

But weird still, it shows like that in your app. Here all good as well.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Yes, because it’s a rail replacement bus since there are engineering works on the rail line.

More info:

https://www.cfl.lu/en-gb/works#renovationsCollapse-1

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

It usually means you'll have to use metro.

For which journey is this? (route, date, departure time)

Ok, I have activated my pass and used three days.  Is it possible to update the app? I mean that update wont loose anything( oersonal data)

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Ok, I have activated my pass and used three days.  Is it possible to update the app? I mean that update wont loose anything( oersonal data)

Sure it's possible to update the app.

Now I have updated my app and I have the same version now. Still it looks the same…I mean the transfer by public transport.

Ok, thank you for answers. I guess that I am able to use interrail ticket to get in to bus from Luxemburg to Trier?