Solved

booking train ticket

• 12 December 2021
  • 2 replies

Can i board the train with an activated mobile rail pass on that day? If the train don’t need a seat reservations… I mean do I need to activate or select anything special to that specific route? 

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 12 December 2021, 13:03

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Depends on the country. You will with this new mobile thingy also at least have to fill out the ROUTE/train-trip you intend to make. This will also help you when you encounter heavy delays.

NOTE that th travelplanner of EU/Inter is not always uptodate-esp. as since today about everywhere new timetables have come in force-and this also may apply to the need to REServe-or not. Always better to doublecheck the planner of the country/railway you want to use

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Can i board the train with an activated mobile rail pass on that day? If the train don’t need a seat reservations… I mean do I need to activate or select anything special to that specific route? 

You need to add the journey you'll make to your trip and then you need to add it to your pass, as with all journeys you make with your pass. After you've done that, there will be a QR code under “My Pass”.