Can I buy an Interrail pass if I have a student visa from Germany and I registered my address to the German government?

As I mentioned in the title I am a Mexican student living here for 8 months and I have my visa and also a Meldebestätigung document. Would that allow me to use also the Interrail pass? I am not exactly sure what does it mean to be a resident from the EU.


Best answer by Deleas 10 May 2022, 03:30

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Ending today there is a 50% discount on the 1,2 and 3 month Interrail pass so if you hurry you can buy one of those.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

To be really sure can also go to DB TODAY=ahorra and show details and buy the paper pass-also with 50% descuento. But then you must state start date.

Yes, its possible to use the Interrail pass  if you are resident in Germany or the Eurail Pass instead if you are not in Europe - It cost the same.