Solved

Have a Eurostar reservation but can't add journey

• 23 October 2021
  • 4 replies

Hi anyone and everyone: I have a Eurostar reservation tomorrow from Brussels to London, already paid for and confirmed. However, when I try to add the journey in the app, it can’t find my train (only an earlier or later one). I’m worried I might have issues if I only have a reservation and not a journey QR code?

Many thanks to anyone who has some advice here at short notice!

Cheers!

icon

Best answer by seewulf 24 October 2021, 07:20

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

You can add trains that are not listet manually in the app there should be a button at the buttom :)

@Nanja  maybe a manual how to add not listed trains?

Userlevel 3
Badge

THE application shows only one option per day between Verona - Ravenna. I searched the Trenitalia website for options and added a suitable one manually for My Trip and My Pass. It wasn't tricky at all.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

THE application shows only one option per day between Verona - Ravenna. I searched the Trenitalia website for options and added a suitable one manually for My Trip and My Pass. It wasn't tricky at all.

That's a known problem - it seems that region doesn't supply their data. You'll have to add the trains manually.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Thanks for the suggestion Seewulf! It is briefly explained in the Mobile Pass FAQ in the knowledge base, but to have more of a visual and dedicated guide I created a manual just now :smiley:

Cheers,